De Korenbeurs is a building on the west side of the Fishmarket. The building has a striking neoclassical facade and was built between 1862 and 1865, replacing two smaller exhibition buildings.
Originally it was used as a trade fair for cereals. The large hall is also used as a sports hall for volleyball and basketball. Nowadays the Korenbeurs houses a supermarket and a liquor store.